NEW YORK- Greg Kelly, the son of Ray Kelly, the NYPD commissioner, has been accused of rape. Greg Kelly is also the host of the Fox show, “Good Day New York.”
SEE ALSO: World’s Oldest Dog Dies
An unnamed woman claims Greg Kelly had drinks with her and then raped her after they went to her office in October. Greg Kelly has not been criminally charged.
The New York Daily News reports:
The police commissioner became aware of the accusation against his son when a man, claiming to be her boyfriend — apparently enraged over the alleged attack — recently approached the commissioner at a public event.
“He said, ‘Your son ruined my girlfriend’s life,” said NYPD spokesman Paul Browne. “The commissioner said ‘Well, what do you mean?’ He said he didn’t want to talk about it here so the commissioner told him to send a letter.”
Read More At The New York Daily News
Why Obama Should Say “I’m Rich”
Roots, More Than A Miniseries
Also On Spirit 1400:
18 photos Launch gallery
1 of 18
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 18
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 18
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 18
5. This little light of mine...#Unstoppable#GrayingGracefully
5 of 18
6. Smiling Days
6 of 18
7. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
7 of 18
8. Fav pic. #TheBeginning. ☺️😘
8 of 18
9. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
9 of 18
10. Leaving Chicago headed for NY for PERFECTING FAITH's 2 services! BELIEVING GOD FOR A GREAT MIRACLE! Lets go, Cheri -!
10 of 18
11. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
11 of 18
12. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
12 of 18
13. Happy Sunday!
13 of 18
14 of 18
15. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
15 of 18
16. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
16 of 18
17 of 18
18. Thank you so much Pastor & First Lady Crozier for having us today. Abundant Life & everyone else from W Virginia who came out we love you! ❤️ #churchselfiechallenge #ResurrectionSunday
18 of 18