While many religious communities, black communities and black and religious communities rebel against
President Obama’s decision to support gay marriage, it seems President Obamahas some Hollywood heavyweight support.
Will Smith told reporters in Berlin on Monday that “if anybody can find someone to love them and to help them through this difficult thing that we call life, I support that in any shape or form.” Smith thinks that President Obama’s stance on gay marriage is “brave” during this election year.
Also On Spirit 1400:
15 photos Launch gallery
1 of 15
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 15
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 15
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 15
5. This little light of mine...#Unstoppable#GrayingGracefully
5 of 15
6. Smiling Days
6 of 15
7. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
7 of 15
8. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
8 of 15
9. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
9 of 15
10. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
10 of 15
11. Happy Sunday!
11 of 15
12 of 15
13. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
13 of 15
14. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
14 of 15
15 of 15