Should you be monitoring your child’s access to social networking sites? Popular Christian author Reshonda Tate Billingsley says “Yes, you should!” The author made news last week after finding her daughter posting inappropriate pictures of herself onto a social site. In response to her daughter’s behavior Reshonda made her daughter take another picture apologizing to the public for what she had done.
Click here to read more
Also On Spirit 1400:
18 photos Launch gallery
1 of 18
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 18
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 18
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 18
5. This little light of mine...#Unstoppable#GrayingGracefully
5 of 18
6. Smiling Days
6 of 18
7. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
7 of 18
8. Fav pic. #TheBeginning. ☺️😘
8 of 18
9. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
9 of 18
10. Leaving Chicago headed for NY for PERFECTING FAITH's 2 services! BELIEVING GOD FOR A GREAT MIRACLE! Lets go, Cheri -!
10 of 18
11. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
11 of 18
12. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
12 of 18
13. Happy Sunday!
13 of 18
14 of 18
15. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
15 of 18
16. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
16 of 18
17 of 18
18. Thank you so much Pastor & First Lady Crozier for having us today. Abundant Life & everyone else from W Virginia who came out we love you! ❤️ #churchselfiechallenge #ResurrectionSunday
18 of 18