Drama, drama, and more drama is the only way to describe the new season of “The Braxton Family Values.” Towanda Braxton joined “The James Fortune Show” to give the inside scoop on what’s happening between the Braxton sisters and details on what to expect this season. Listen to this exclusive interview to hear why Towanda says they love each other, but they just don’t like each other!
RELATED: What Did The Braxtons Tell Dr. Phil Their Biggest Problem Is?
RELATED: What To Expect On “Braxton Family Values” Season 3 [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Tamar Braxton Admits She Didn’t Immediately Fall In Love With Her Baby
1 2Next page »
Also On Spirit 1400:
15 photos Launch gallery
1 of 15
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 15
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 15
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 15
5. This little light of mine...#Unstoppable#GrayingGracefully
5 of 15
6. Smiling Days
6 of 15
7. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
7 of 15
8. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
8 of 15
9. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
9 of 15
10. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
10 of 15
11. Happy Sunday!
11 of 15
12 of 15
13. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
13 of 15
14. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
14 of 15
15 of 15