A 20-year-old Miami man was arrested for having sex with a minor and posting the act on Facebook, the Huffington Post reports.
Artist Weaves Confederate “Black Hair Flag”
Man Strips Nude At “Alvin And The Chipmunks” Screening
But the details are a little muddled, based on information in the article.
20-year-old Rashad Hannibal Jackson had consensual sex with the girl in the summer of 2009 when he was 17 and she was 14, according to the police report. He recorded the encounter without her consent, and stashed the video file on his computer.
Last month, telling friends he wanted to get back at the girl for some perceived slight, police say he created a fake profile and uploaded the video.
“He requested that they upload and share the ‘sextape’ because the victim had ‘dis’ him and he wanted to ‘blast’ the video throughout Facebook,” wrote an arresting officer.
Was the then-14-year-old girl able to give consent to Jackson when he was 17-years-old at the time? How will the law view this case now that time has passed? Jackson is currently in Miami-Dade’s Knight Correctional Center on $27,500 bond. Read more about the story at the Huffington Post.
Mitt Romney Lacks Mandate
Santorum Denies Making Blacks Comment
Also On Spirit 1400:
15 photos Launch gallery
1 of 15
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 15
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 15
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 15
5. This little light of mine...#Unstoppable#GrayingGracefully
5 of 15
6. Smiling Days
6 of 15
7. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
7 of 15
8. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
8 of 15
9. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
9 of 15
10. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
10 of 15
11. Happy Sunday!
11 of 15
12 of 15
13. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
13 of 15
14. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
14 of 15
15 of 15