The mother of slain teen Trayvon Martin found herself at Empowerment Temple this past weekend. Sybrina Fulton shared how she is coping with the death of her son and all the public attention.
Martin’s shooting death in February sparked a national outcry. Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder and released on bond.
Click here to read more
Also On Spirit 1400:
8 photos Launch gallery
1. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
1 of 8
2. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
2 of 8
3. Smiling Days
3 of 8
4. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
4 of 8
5. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
5 of 8
6. Happy Sunday!
6 of 8
7 of 8
8. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
8 of 8