While guest-hosting for Erica Campbell, Maurette Brown-Clark opened up about her experience discovering the special kind of love that motherhood entails. She explains that she wasn’t super prepared to become a mother, and that she didn’t know her heart “could love like it loves, and be the exact same love for three totally different people.”
Having gone through this, Maurette explains the clarity this creates when she thinks of the fact that God gave his only begotten son to the world. Plus, she has a request for other mothers who might be listening. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
RELATED: Maurette Brown-Clark: Don’t Forget To Celebrate Your Own Victories [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Faith Walking: How Faith Played A Role In Maurette Brown-Clark’s First Pregnancy [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: Maurette Brown-Clark Explains Faith As A “Down-Payment On Your Future” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Celebrity Moms Celebrating Their First Mother’s Day In 2016
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Tiegen gave birth to daughter Luna Simone Stephens with husband John Legend back on April 14, 2016
1 of 7
2. Tyra Banks will celebrate her first Mother’s Day this year after having son York via surrogate with boyfriend Erik Asla.
2 of 7
3. Coco Austin gave birth to her first child, daughter Chanel Nicole Marrow in November 2015.
3 of 7
4. Naya Rivera became a mom back in September 2015 after giving birth to baby Josey Hollis Dorsey.
4 of 7
5. Teyana Taylor gave birth to daughter Iman Shumpert Jr. back in December 2015.
5 of 7
6. 49-year-old Janet Jackson announced that she is expecting her first child with husband Wissam.
6 of 7
7. Rob Kardashian has confirmed that Blac Chyna is pregnant with his first child, and her second.
7 of 7